When you are required to transmit data at ever increasing rates the requirement for fibre optic cabling becomes more relevant.
Whether it is used as a vertical backbone, CCTV or to link buildings across a site, it offers a cost effective solution.
We offer the following solutions:
- Multimode cables – OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 and OM5
- Singlemode cables - OS1 and OS2
- Tight buffered and loose tube constructions
- Pre-terminated solutions (Ideal for datacentres)
- Internal, external and universal sheath options
- Rodent resistant CSTA and steel wire armoured cables for harsh environments
- Fibre to desk
- ST, SC and LC terminations
We have the capability to carry our on-site terminations using fusion splicing or a variety of direct termination techniques. Testing can be carried out using power light metres or optical time domain reflectometers (OTDR’s) and test results are provided as part of the documentation.
Our fibre optic services include (but is not limited to):
- Backbone links
- Sub-contract fibre termination
- Blown fibre
- Fusion spicing termination
- External armoured – CSTA and SWA
- Breakdown and fault finding
Our warranty covers our workmanship, materials and hardware for a minimum of 12 months. This warranty is additional to the manufacturer warranties that can be as long as 25 years dependant on the solution you have supplied.
- Cabling installation – Typically 25 years warranty
- Security hardware – 12 months warranty
- IT hardware – 12 months warranty
In the unlikely event that you have a problem, an engineer will speak with you to assess the problem. Once the fault has been identified, one of our engineers will visit you at site within 4-24 hours to diagnose and rectify the fault.